Batangas Center for Research and Special Studies
(BCRSS) has the following
- Assists the University in its program of development by providing
baseline data for decision making and for the formulation of development
- Implements the policies, guidelines and mechanism in the conduct of
- Coordinates and monitors the research projects of the various units
of the University.
- Establishes linkages with industry, government and non-government
research organizations, colleges and universities with strong research
capability for collaborative research on areas of common concern.
- Makes available the expertise of the researchers of the University
to public and private agencies by accepting commissioned research, rendering
consultancy services or doing collaborative research projects.
- Develops and implements training programs in research directed towards
the continuing enhancement of competencies of faculty, administration
and non-teaching personnel who are interested in research.
- Augments the University's budgetary provisions for research through
- Creates effective mechanism for disseminating research outputs to
the different publics.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of the Research and Development
Program of the University.
- Creates an atmosphere conducive to the pursuit of research and other
creative and scholarly undertakings.