|Sunday, February 10, 2008 9:38:08 PM Philippine Time|
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ELIGIBILITY AND TO BID
Re-Bidding of the Project “ Procurement of Janitorial, Clerical and Skilled Manpower”
The Batangas State University, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites Manpower Suppliers/Contractors/Janitorial Firms/Agencies to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
|Name of Project||: Procurement of Janitorial, Clerical and Skilled Manpower for BSU Main Campus 1 & 2 and Extension Campuses|
|Location||: BSU Main Campus 1 & 2 and Extension Campuses|
|Brief Description||: Procurement of Janitorial, Clerical and Skilled Manpower Services for the following areas distributed as follows: GPB Campus 1 & 2 and Extension Campuses (117), ARASOF Campus (18), Malvar Campus (19).|
|Approved Budget For the Contract||: Php 16, 688, 345.52|
|Contract Duration||: April 16, 2007 – April 15, 2008|
|Delivery Period||: April 16, 2007|
PROVISION FOR MANPOWER SERVICES
1. The Batangas State University intends to apply the sum of SIXTEEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED EIGHTY EIGHT THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED FORTY FIVE PESOS & FIFTY TWO CENTAVOS (Php 16,688,345.52), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in accordance to the DOLE Standards and Wage Order No. IVA-11 to payments the PROCUREMENT OF Janitorial, Clerical and Skilled Manpower for BSU Main Campus 1 & 2, Extension, MALVAR and ARASOF Campuses. The project is divided into lots as follows:
Lot 1: Janitorial Personnel Services (61 personnel) Php 6,610,318.68
Lot 2: Clerical and Skilled Personnel Services Php 10,078,026.84
Total ABC Php 16,688,345.52
Bids received in excess of the Sub-ABC shall be automatically rejected at Bid opening.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act. The bidding is limited to Filipino citizens, as provided for under Republic Act 5183. Only Bids from Bidders who pass the eligibility check will be opened. The process for eligibility check is described in Section II of the Bidding Documents, ITB. The bidder with the lowest calculated bid (LCB) shall advance to the post-qualification stage in order to finally determine his responsiveness of the technical and financial requirements of the project. The Contract shall then be awarded to the Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bidder (LCRB) who was determined as such during the post-qualification procedure.
3. The prospective bidder must have an experience of having completed within at least one (1) year period a single contract that is similar to the contract to be bid, and whose value, adjusted to the current prices using the wholesale consumer price index, must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the approved budget for the contract to be bid. However, failure to meet the aforesaid requirement, the bidder may use the following requirements:
4. Other eligibility requirements may be obtained from the Bidding Documents. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the Office of the Secretariat, BSU Main Campus 1 during working days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of P5000.00 per lot. The method of payment will be CASH. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his authorized representative.
5. The BSU BAC will hold a pre-bid conference on the scheduled date, 9:00 AM at the Office of the BAC, Student Center Building and must be attended by the General Manager of the prospective Manpower Services Agency or authorized representatives.
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
6. Eligibility and Bid requirements must be delivered to the address below from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM of the scheduled date. Eligibility check and preliminary examinations of bids will conducted at 10:00 AM in the presence of the bidders or their representatives. Bids submitted after deadline shall not be accepted. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the following forms:
7. The Batangas State University reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
8. The Batangas State University assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the bid.
(SGD) PROF. ROGELIO A. ANTENOR
BAC Office, Student Center Building
Batangas State University
Rizal Avenue Extension,
(043)-300-2202 loc. 100 & 201